Dr. Richardson graduated from Palmer Chiropractic College in 1987. He and his wife Sue have been married since 1987 and have two sons, and a daughter-in-law who all graduated from the University of Alabama.
Their two boys worked in the clinic throughout high school and college years and now have careers in the Tuscaloosa area. The newest addition to the family is their granddaughter Cora, who is the joy of their life. Their golden retriever Isabelle is a constant companion. Our practice is and has always been a family friendly place to heal and get healthy.
- Board Member Alabama State Chiropractic Association
- American Pain Society
- American Headache and Migraine Association
- American Chronic Pain Association
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Certified Medical Examiner for Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals