Chiropractic is the third largest primary health care profession. It is sought as a primary or secondary means of alleviating joint pain, muscle stiffness, and stress. Thirty-five million Americans receive chiropractic care each year with positive results. Crimson Chiropractic, serving Tuscaloosa, AL, offers chiropractic care to treat musculoskeletal pain due to injury and other health issues. Our specialists will create a treatment plan that best serves your needs.
Why Choose Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractors have undergone rigorous education and clinical practice like other medical professionals. In addition, they are required to pass a Board exam for licensure and earn continuing education credits to maintain their credentials. However, the profession differs from traditional medicine in that students are trained to use a natural approach to healing the body. While other professionals tend to use surgical and medicinal methods to treat disease and injuries, the goal of chiropractic care is to support the body’s natural ability to heal itself through conservative and non-invasive procedures.
With chiropractic care, the treatment approach focuses not only on treating the symptoms but also on treating the entire body through manipulations of the spine that are done either manually or through a device. Steady thrusts, gentle pressure, or stretching are applied to correct a misalignment in the vertebrae to relieve pain and restore mobility of the joints. Chiropractors mostly treat lower back pain, neck pain, and headaches. However, they also treat joint pain in other bodily areas such as arms and legs.
In addition to manual adjustments, chiropractic doctors use other methods to relieve pain and promote wellness.
• Heat and ice
• Electrical stimulation
• Rehab and exercise
• Nutritional and lifestyle counseling
• Dietary supplements
If you are experiencing back, neck, or other joint pain, make an appointment today at Crimson Chiropractic for your chiropractic care at either our Tuscaloosa or Northport, AL offices. Other conditions we treat are Sciatica, Whiplash, Migraines, Carpal Tunnel, and more.
Other Benefits of Chiropractic Care
• Versatility: Chiropractic care can be used as a single treatment or in conjunction with traditional medical care.
• Affordability: Chiropractic care is included in most health insurance plans and is generally more affordable than traditional medical care. It is a practical alternative when more expensive or riskier medical procedures are not helpful or necessary.
• Reduces dependence on painkillers
• Improves poor posture and spine deformity
• Offers education and practical exercises to limit back strain
• Provides improved energy and better immune function
If you are experiencing back, neck, or other joint pain, take the first step to restoring joint function. Call Crimson Chiropractic for your chiropractic care appointment in Tuscaloosa, AL at 205-345-2009.